Why should you externally insullate your house? Ok, lets get straight to the valid points.
- It will reduce the heat loss in your house dramatically, especially when coupled with an upgrade to your attic insulation. Savings of 60% on heating bills have been recorded – FACT! And these savings will only increase as the price of fuel goes up. History has told us that up is the only way that those prices will go.
- After the work is done, your house will look brand new. We can show you before and after photos of jobs that we have done and they quiet literally look like different houses. As there is a new render finish and windowsills have been upgraded the effects are astonishing.
- The comfort level in the house rises considerably because draughts etc are eradicated due to the whole house being covered in a layer of insulation. That allied to the more consistent ambient temperature, even after the heating has been turned off will result in a much more comfortable living space.
- Cut out the painting! As the colour (picked by yourself) is actually in the render it does not fade. Yet another saving for the householder. It will look as good as new years after being put up.
- If you have a solid stone or cavity block wall, either external insulation or internal dry-lining are your only options to insulate. External Insulation means that all work is undertaken outside thus keeping the inside of your house free from any mess. Insulation Professionals also guarantee that the outside will be completely tidied and left as we got it before we finish on site.
- There are currently SEAI grants on offer for this work. They run out in 2013. Take advantage now.
Why not call Insulation Professionals today for a free, no obligation consultation? Numerous testamonials are available on request from satisfied customers.